#DOGEUSDT Pumped 40% Did you miss the trade? Buy levels here...

#DOGEUSDT Pumped 40% Did you miss the trade? Buy levels here…

This is a short update on our Doge Trade.

I warned you a big pump in DOGE is coming 2 days back when the price was hovering around $.25.
Recommended to accumulate between .21 to .25 If you did you must already be in big profits.

Well if you missed you can always get into the dips.

IMHO You can buy 20% around $.30 and ladder in with the other 80% fund on important fib levels as given in the chart..

$0.2872
$0.2726
$0.2577

You can place limit buy orders in these levels.

Avoid FOMO Please, if you love your money, and get out of Shib if you are holding any..
I sold mine.
(DYOR, Not financial advice)

What do you think of this chart?

Do hit the like button and share your views in the comment section

Thank you

#PEACE