Interesting tug of war going on with the USD/XRP pair. To me (what do I know? – nothing…) I saw a beautiful pattern after the XRP Snapshot was taken around 12:30 GMT 12/12. But it seems like the Bears and the Bulls are locked in mortal combat since then. XRP refuses to stay below $.50 USD — but it can’t seem to breakout to the $.55 Level.
About The Author
June 5, 2020
January 15, 2021
June 28, 2020
September 25, 2020
Signup for our Newsletter
- Bitcoin’s Massive Swings Give Pause to CFOs Mulling Reserve Investment: Bloomberg
- Top 5 cryptocurrencies to watch this week: BTC, LINK, UNI, XTZ, ATOM
- Is Bitcoin Ready For A BIG Move Down?
- $500M in crypto futures liquidated as Bitcoin dips below $34K: What happens next?
- Synthetic dreams: Wrapped crypto assets gain traction amid surging market